over 1 year ago
The Account Manager grows revenue within existing accounts. This role establishes and maintains relationships with accounts and customers in assigned territories, ensuring that customer needs are met and new products are being introduced.
- Recommends products and services that fit well with existing clients' business needs
- Sets pricing for products ensuring appropriate margin attainment
- Develops and executes a territory sales strategy that identifies customer needs and solutions to meet those needs
- Keeps clients abreast of new product introductions and coordinates the expertise required to close new sales within assigned customer base
Customer Relationship Management
- Creates, monitors and revises account plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline within assigned customer portfolio
- Builds long-term relationships with customers ensuring that service needs are fulfilled
- Identifies bottlenecks in service delivery and works to resolve issues
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Technical aptitude for construction products
- Ability to understand customers' business and needs and propose appropriate solutions
Experience & Education
- 7+ years in sales roles including 3 years of sales within Building Materials
- Bachelor's degree
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a commission plan based on total project value.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Building Materials industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.