New York, USA
£70000 - £80000 per annum + OTE $150k, $725 vehicle allowance
almost 3 years ago
Account Manager - Forming & Shoring - New York City
My client is a privately owned business, which is globally recognized for designing and manufacturing concrete forming and shoring systems for the commercial, residential and recreational building markets. The company has been established for 30 years in the USA, and for over 50 years worldwide. Due to a busy North American construction market, the business is investing heavily in its growth, and is looking to double in size over the next 3 years.
The Account Manager will maintain existing sales territory, and consistently look for opportunities to increase revenue in concrete forming and shoring, through winning new business, and further development of the existing account base within the commercial construction market. He/she will be responsible for calling on new leads, self-sourcing leads and keeping up to date with both competitor and customer/project activity, in his/her assigned territory.
- Provide onsite customer support to concrete contractors and large commercial contractors
- Consistently develop his/her region by developing both new and existing accounts
- Proposal writing, and communication with internal team members, and engineers to ensure proposals are accurate
- Conducts regular site service visits, and instructs workers in the safe use of equipment
- Accountability for credit communications with the client and taking receipt of contractor approval of invoices
- Continuously build product knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years outside sales/account management experience within the commercial construction sector or Bachelors Degree in engineering with at least 3 years' experience in Project Management/Engineering
- Commercially astute, with a proactive nature, when it comes to business development and client account spend
- Excellent communicator with solid negotiation skills
- Self motivated, assertive and highly organized
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.