US$40000 - US$50000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
AutoCAD Drafter - Miami, FL
We have completed over $400m in sales, and have 300 staff in the USA, with over 3,000 staff situated across 50 office locations globally. With our world class engineering team, we are able to produce turnkey engineered solutions for some of the most technically challenging projects, in the most prestigious locations worldwide. Our growth has been achieved through solid consistency in delivering to the highest level of customer service, enabling 70% of our business in 2019 to come from repeat customers.
If you're looking to enjoy a rewarding career with progressive opportunities, through a clearly defined development plan, and be incentivized for hard work and achievement, then we look forward to your application to join us
- $40k-$50k salary (negotiable dependent on candidate's level of experience)
- Medical & dental benefits
- 12 days PTO, 6 sick days
- 40 hour week with no overtime expected
- Responsible for providing detailed concrete formwork drawings for highway, civil, commercial, industrial, residential and heavy contraction infrastructure projects according to customer requirements;
- Monitoring progress of projects under your responsibility against schedules to ensure deadlines are met. Follow the guidelines established by company;
- Responsible for preparing accurate cost lists of materials;
- Consulting directly with team leader, technical manager, sales and customers to ensure adequate communication and information is conveyed;
- Responsible for set up of all AutoCAD workstations as required and use the customized programs from company such as GET, Grafsytem, Revit and Repcon;
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines;
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems;
- Attend and modify it if necessary the project according with remarks of Professional Engineer (PE) or Technical manager;
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials;
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed;
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems;
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings (excluding legal notes);
- Work with sales to produce AutoCAD drawings during the proposal stage and finalize working drawings for site use, utilizing COMPANY forming and shoring systems: Provide material lists for quotations and shipments to the site: Produce and insure that the drawings indicate the proper use of COMPANY forming and shoring equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical and efficient designs: Insure that the work is designed with available inventory.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.