US$40000 - US$70000 per annum
8 months ago
We are a leading global engineering business, which is consistently at the forefront of innovation for forming and shoring systems which are used on major commercial construction building developments. We retain a family feel, despite our global presence, and we operate with over 5,000 staff, across 50 countries.
The AutoCAD drafter forming and shoring prepares efficient and detailed vertical and horizontal formwork, as well as shoring application drawings for construction projects, utilizing standard company products and providing cost-effective solutions.
- Provide detailed concrete formwork drawings for highway, civil, commercial, industrial, residential and heavy contraction infrastructure projects, according to customer requirements
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines
- 2+ years' experience in formwork or construction frame drafting or technician
Key words / software
- Forming, formwork, shoring
- Design, AutoCad
- Grafsystem, Revit, Repcon, GET
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.