about 1 year ago
Seeking full-time, experienced Project Manager to assume responsibility for the oversight and execution of various commercial construction projects.
Project Manager will work closely with Project Superintendent in efforts to ensure the timely accomplishment of all project goals and objectives, while remaining within project budget.
Type and size of project may dictate that Project Manager manage day to day activities of additional project team members.
Job Functions include (but not limited to):
- Well versed in comprehension of Contract Documents.
- Document Management
- Creation and maintenance of all project logs (Procurement, Submittal, Change Orders, etc.)
- Development and Maintenance of project schedule, through use of P6 software platform.
- RFI & Submittal Management
- Management of changes to project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Effectively conduct all project meetings in an efficient and professional manner, including the development and distribution of minutes.
- Project Finance Management (Job Cost, Invoicing, etc.)
- Project Close Out
- Coordinate project personnel activities to ensure project remains on schedule and within budget.
- Provide technical assistance when necessary (interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods, etc) as needed.
- Lead project's quality process and principles.
- Take an active role in preconstruction efforts.
- Maintain positive, lasting relationships with partners and clients.
- Sense of urgency and drive to be the best.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required.
- Knowledge of construction principles/practices.
- Knowledge/experience with Project Management software.
- Quality Knowledge (building envelope, foundations, roofing systems, etc)
- 3-7 years experience as a Project Manager within the Construction Industry
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.