over 1 year ago
Our client is a reputable and expanding General Contractor providing quality construction services in the Central and Southern VA area. This General contractor has been in the industry for over 25 years, is one of ENR's top Mid- Atlantic General Contractors.
This company has successfully delivered a variety of construction projects including commercial, higher ed, healthcare, senior living, industrial and multifamily to name a few.
You must be able to effectively manage and delegate work responsibilities and keep the team members accountable for their construction work.
- Oversight of entire construction project from start to finish
- Directly responsible for subcontractors schedules and quality of work
- Lead assistant superintendents when necessary
- Coordinate with internal employees, local regulators, and clients
- The ideal candidate will have experience on project over $50M.
- Ground up construction experience
- Effective communication skills
- Lead field-based activities
- Managing sub-contractors Site safety, QC, and scheduling
- Similar project experience
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a commission plan based on total project value.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
- Healthcare Construction
- High-rise Construction
- Interiors Renovations
- Tenet Build Outs
- K-12 Construction
- Hospitality Construction
- Mixed Use Construction
- Retail Construction
- Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.