Charleston, South Carolina
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a reputable and expanding General Contractor providing quality construction services in the North & South Carolina area. This General contractor has been in the industry for over 25 years, is one of ENR's top Mid- Atlantic General Contractors.
This company has successfully delivered a variety of construction projects including commercial, higher ed, healthcare, senior living, industrial and multifamily to name a few.
You must be able to effectively manage and delegate work responsibilities and keep the team members accountable for their construction work.
- Oversight of entire construction project from start to finish
- Directly responsible for subcontractors schedules and quality of work
- Lead assistant superintendents when necessary
- Coordinate with internal employees, local regulators, and clients
- The ideal candidate will have experience on project over $50M.
- Ground up construction experience
- Effective communication skills
- Lead field-based activities
- Managing sub-contractors Site safety, QC, and scheduling
- Similar project experience
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a commission plan based on total project value.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction High-rise Construction Interiors Renovations
Tenet Build Outs K-12 Construction Hospitality Construction
Mixed Use Construction Retail Construction Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.