Raleigh, North Carolina
US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + bonus, truck, medical insurance, 401k
about 1 year ago
Concrete Superintendent - Raleigh
Local concrete contractor, established since the early 1960's, who provide commercial and residential concrete construction services are looking for a concrete superintendent to manage construction projects within a 2 hour radius of Raleigh.
You will manage 1-4 projects at at time worth $2m-$3m each (1-2 level projects), and be responsible for managing crews, concrete pours and ordering materials. You will be 90% on the road and a company truck is provided although no overnight stays are expected typically.
Project types are apartments, hotels, schools - all heavy concrete construction.
- $70k-$80k (negotiable dependent upon experience)
- Company Truck
- Medical Insurance
- professional experience working for a small to medium sized concrete contractor / sub contractor as a superintendent, field manager, project lead or project engineer
- experience of managing a concrete jobsite - managing crews
- experience managing concrete projects involving slabs, post-tension, podiums, columns, shoring, formwork, foundations 1-2 level projects
- experience using Microsoft Office, Timberline and PlanSwift ideally
Duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Understanding full scope of work for each project
- Manage all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensure financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards
- Manage all activities associated with production including labor, materials, equipment and services
- Manage the work load accurately as related to the contracted scope of work
- Manage Crew Chiefs and field crews
- Schedule and manage concrete delivery
- Purchases and track quantities of supplied materials to all projects
- Maintains a professional relationship with clients and ensures clear and consistent communication
- Develop and maintain updated and accurate schedules & daily reports for each project
- Develops and maintains a fair and professional relationship with subcontractors and vendors
- Ensures safe work environment and quality standards are maintained
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.