US$50000 - US$100000 per annum + bonus, truck, medical insurance, 401k
over 1 year ago
Construction Project Manager - Scaffolding - Atlanta
- 75% travel around Atlanta, in chare of erecting scaffolding, managing crews of 4-12 projects, managing safety onsite
- 25% office in Atlanta, estimating, takeoffs, pricing and budgets
- Scheduling done online, and really good financial system to track job costs
- Large yard in Chattanooga. small staging yard in Atlanta, and new office opening in April on the 285
- Projects are mainly commercial and restoration work, some infrastructure $15,000-$200,000 in value.
- Start up branch in Atlanta for company with HQ in North Carolina which was started up 18 months ago and now has 30 employees
- Set up by three high net worth construction professionals, with vast experience of establishing long serving successful construction businesses
- Goes againts the grain of the current scaffolding market, driven by private equity & consolidation, led by those without real knowledge of the construction industry
- Working alongside the branch manager and senior account manager to get this new branch off the ground, with projects already in place through long established relationships the owners already have with customers in the Atlanta market
- The owners are committed to establishing the same blueprint they have for their other construction businesses, in terms of a successful working culture, excellent pay and an enjoyable environment managed from the top by real construction industry people
We're looking for project managers or construction managers who started out erecting scaffolding, who moved on to managing crews, finances and timely project delivery. OSHA certified. Confident person, confident erector.
Depending on level of previous responsibilities, salary between $50,0000-$100,000 + truck + bonus + medical + 401k.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.