about 1 year ago
Construction Superintendent - Homebuilding - Houston
One of the market leading custom homebuilders in the South are looking to hire a Construction Superintendent in Houston.
As the construction superintendent, you will help home buyers to design and build their dream homes, continuing to provide excellent customer service, to further build on a solid reputation, for this luxury custom homebuilder, which builds over 200 luxury, custom homes a year.
- You will have knowledge and experience, with regards to interpretation of construction drawings and designs
- You'll be experienced in walking construction sites and discussing site operations with contractors as well as conducting inspections across the Houston area
- You'll develop budgets and schedules
- You'll oversee all phases of the project from planning to completion
- You'll have excellent customer service skills, and be prepared to make changes in line with the homebuyer's custom requirements throughout the build of the project
- You'll have experience managing multiple projects from $750k up to $1.5m, with at least 3 years' experience
Salary is negotiable, and bonuses are paid out per home, with around 5-10 homes per year expected within your portfolio
This is a new job opening as of March 1st 2021, with ideal start date in March 2021 (depending on candidate notice period)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.