over 1 year ago
- Act as the contract and commercial liaison between the transformation groups and the Sr. Vice President to provide him/her with information and accurate data.
- Provide appropriate support and guidance to the Sr. VP and the transformation team for the effective management and administration of the prime contract and interaction with the client consistent with company practices and procedural guidelines.
- Report directly to the Sr. VP who has overall responsibility for delivery of the project within the required cost and schedule constraints.
- Contract Oversight:
o Process pay requests/ Document collection
o Finance matching
o Project completion percentage
o Review change-orders
o Verify insurances for stakeholders are up-to-date
o Payment tracking
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Extensive experience generating graphs/charts/accounts/presentations via Excel Spreadsheets
- Experience in construction document oversight
- Experience using Procore Software
- Detail Oriented approach to all responsiblities
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.