Raleigh, North Carolina
US$90000 - US$115000 per annum + + project based bonuses & company car
almost 2 years ago
Our client has been a leader in the North Carolina construction industry for a century. Over time they have built a strong reputation, loyal relationships, and a full pipeline of projects across North Carolina. They also pride themselves on actively changing and adapting as the construction industry does, which allows them to stay a leader in the market. As they continue to grow and expand their project expertise, they are looking to bring on experienced construction professionals that are ready to grow with them.
The Director of Business Development will be a vital part of the business as they continue to grow and expand. They are looking to utilize their smashing success in the CM at Risk market to heavily invest in the private construction market for the coming years.
- Maintain strong relationships with current clients as well as develop new relationships with leaders across the construction industry
- Focus on growth within the private construction market, including hospitality, student housing, industrial and other privately owned projects
- Actively participates in industry trade associations and strategic community and industry activities for lead generation and visibility of the company.
- Represent the company at industry shows, seminars, networking events, and other events
- Present presentations to developers, architects, and engineers that represent the company and their services
- Utilize the impressive track record of the company to expand the project pipeline further
- Participate in executive planning and strategy meetings
- Generate necessary reports for the executive teams, developers and architects
- Develop and implement a business development plan and pipeline for six months, 12 months and 24 months
- Identify and follow up with other tasks that you believe will further grow the company
- At least ten years of experience selling within the Construction industry
- Experience selling to developers, architects, and engineers. Strongly preferred from a General Contractors perspective
- Desire to attend events, participate in associations, and lead presentations on behave of the company
- Ability to set realistic sales goals, targets, and pipelines
- Dynamic personality with outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Self-starting personality that is comfortable with operating outside of the office
The successful candidate will receive an industry-leading base salary, bonus program, and a company car program. Addition benefits include health care, 401K, and paid time off.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
- Healthcare Construction
- High-rise Construction
- Interiors Renovations
- Tenet Build Outs
- K-12 Construction
- Hospitality Construction
- Mixed Use Construction
- Retail Construction
- Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.