$35,000- $38,000 + uncapped commission
about 1 year ago
COVID-19 Update: We are currently following guidelines and working remotely across all of our offices. We are still hiring, have swapped to video interviews and successfully on-boarding new team members remotely. However, because of this, we are only looking for experienced Full Desk / 360 Recruitment Consultants that have experience within an IT vertical. Once we are back in the office, we will again be open to entry-level candidates or consultants that we can cross-train.
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards, and reputation are what truly represents our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology, Energy & Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our five offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our 2nd USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
We are looking for Entry Level Sales / Trainee / Associate Resource Consultants to join us with a view to supporting the success and growth of Oscar.
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
We are dedicated to your career development that's why you will have a bespoke training program that is tailored to your individual learning style! 78% of our Trainees get promoted within their first 4 months and 76% of our management team joined us as a Trainee.
- Graduate or graduate-caliber candidate or prior sales experience
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You also get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds.
- 20 Days PTO + free vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Full Medical Insurance (100% employer contribution worth $492/month)
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets.
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona, etc.
- Flexi-hours and 12pm Friday finish
- Accredited training program
- Free gym membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen for more info!