Fort Worth, Texas
US$100000 - US$140001 per annum + 401k match, truck, bonus, insurances,
about 2 months ago
My client is a well established heavy civil contractor looking for an excellent estimator to join the team.
This role would suit an estimator with a minimum of 3 years heavy civil construction experience looking for rapid progression to Chief Estimator, or a Senior Estimator ready for a step up.
My client specialize in heavy highway, TxDOT, Airport and rehabilitation works on wet utilities, paving and earthwork and are looking for a dynamic individual looking for a long career move.
What my client can offer:
- Training and Progression
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- A stimulating and rewarding environment where you are rewarded for good performance with regular pay reviews
- Opportunity to learn and grow directly from the VP with a view to taking over the estimating department when ready
- 3 years minimum heavy civil experience
- Estimating experience on wet utilities is essential
- Ideal candidate will have a grasp of HCSS Heavy bid or a willingness to be trained on the software
- Proven track record bidding projects from $1m-$20m on wet utilities
If you are interested and meet the requirements above then please reach out to arrange a conversation!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.