Hawthorne, New Jersey
US$60000 - US$80000 per annum + medical, 401k
about 2 years ago
Formwork Engineer - Hawthorne, NJ
We are a leading global engineering business, which is consistently at the forefront of innovation for forming and shoring systems which are used on major commercial construction building developments. We retain a family feel, despite our global presence, and we operate with over 5,000 staff, across 50 countries.
The Senior Design Engineer forming and shoring prepares efficient and detailed vertical and horizontal formwork, as well as shoring application drawings for construction projects, utilizing standard company products and providing cost-effective solutions.
- Provide detailed concrete formwork drawings for highway, civil, commercial, industrial, residential and heavy contraction infrastructure projects, according to customer requirements
- Preparation of accurate cost lists of materials
- Set up of AutoCad workstations as required to use the customized prgrams from company such as GET, Grafsystem, Revit and Repcon
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines
- 2+ years' experience in forming, formwork or shoring design engineering
- Degree (Associates minimum)
Key words / software
- Forming, formwork, shoring
- Design, AutoCad
- Grafsystem, Revit, Repcon, GET
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.