Durham, North Carolina
US$95000 - US$115000 per annum
about 3 years ago
This is a well regarded company based in Atlanta with over 60 years of construction history. They specialize in hospitality, and hotel construction and are licensed across the South East, with a superb history and reputation with clients and subcontractors in the market. Due to a number of project wins this company are recruiting for a construction Superintendent.
Due to consistent growth over the last 60 years they are looking for a superintendent to oversee large scale hotel projects;
- This is a lead Construction Superintendent job building Hotel and Hospitality projects from the ground up.
- You will lead projects from civil site work through to topping out, glazing, framing and ultimately fitting out interiors.
- 90% of this company's work is on a negotiated basis with repeat clients, so you must have a high level of attention to detail
- 10+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry, 6+ in a superintendent role
- 4+ years of experience on hospitality projects, average project side $10M+
- Bachelors degree preferred, or an additional 4 years of experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to courtney.sell@oscar|recruit.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.