US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Truck, Insurance, Bonus, 401k, Shares
3 months ago
Leading GC in the DFW are looking for an experience Heavy Civil Project Manager to join their well established team.
About the Company:
The business is a well respected contractor in the DFW, being one of the leading heavy civil contractors in the region.
Established for over 40 years my client have excellent processes, training, development and opportunities for growth, with a full order book providing job security.
My client is a family run business with a market leading bonus scheme and above market average salaries.
Work is heavy civil with the company specializing in both public and private works across: excavation, mining, earthwork, dirt, utilities, sewer, pipe, water systems, paving and TxDot works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To be considered for this role you will need the following;
- Minimum of 5 years as a project manager on heavy civil construction projects
- Proven track record running heavy civil works from inception to completion
- Ability to liase with end clients, project engineers and onsite crews to ensure smooth running of the project
- Competency RFI's, Change Orders, Budget, Project Planning and Progress Reports
- Role is office and field based requiring travel to sites around the DFW
If you feel like this is you and you are currently open to an excellent new opportunity then please don't hesitate to reach out!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.