US$80000 - US$90000 per annum + 12 PTO, medical, 401k
over 1 year ago
Lead Engineer - Formwork - Lawrenceville, GA
With $90bn worth of new construction projects taking place 2020-2022 alone in Georgia, THE fastest growing formwork design and manufacturing firm in the USA, is looking for a lead engineer to support their residential and non-residential contractor customers deliver their construction projects more efficiently.
The lead engineer will develop a small team of designers and engineers in the Lawrenceville office, with responsibility for coordinating work and evaluating performance. You will plan and assign work, as well as reward and discipline employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
You will be managing departmental design work for wall and column formwork, bridge formwork, tunnel formwork, climbing formwork and safety systems as well as shoring equipment.
We are looking for an engineering leader, or a senior engineer who can demonstrate solid leadership skills to move up in their career into a leadership position. You will have at least 5 years' experience in formwork design engineering and a solid education in an engineering discipline.
We have completed over $400m in sales, and have 300 staff in the USA, with over 3,000 staff situated across 50 office locations globally. With our world class engineering team, we are able to produce turnkey engineered solutions for some of the most technically challenging projects, in the most prestigious locations worldwide. Our growth has been achieved through solid consistency in delivering to the highest level of customer service, enabling 70% of our business in 2019 to come from repeat customers.
If you're looking to enjoy a rewarding career with progressive opportunities, through a clearly defined development plan, and be incentivized for hard work and achievement, then we look forward to your application to join us.
Specifics for this role
- Lead Engineer
- Office based leadership position in Lawrenceville, GA
- Customer & project visits, technical meetings to obtain information
- Interface with sales force and update engineering manager of customer communucations
- Leading the team to identify best product for customer's needs
- Preparation of sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing
- Preparation of sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications
- $80k-$90k salary (negotiable dependent on candidate's sales ability, track record and business connections)
- $725 vehicle allowance PLUS gas card
- up to $5,000 assistance with relocation costs if moving from out of state from within the USA
- Medical & dental benefits
- 12 days PTO, 6 sick days
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.