Hawthorne, New Jersey
US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + medical, 401k
2 months ago
Hawthorne, NJ or REMOTE / work from home position, USA - Planning Engineer / Project Manager
We are a leading global engineering business, which is consistently at the forefront of innovation for forming and shoring systems which are used on major commercial construction building developments. We retain a family feel, despite our global presence, and we operate with over 5,000 staff, across 50 countries.
- Looking for a project manager, who understands and can interpret the demand from customers using Salesforce
- Objective of the role is to support the Operations Manager to make decisions on whether/when to buy new material, predict accurate timeframe for supply or last resort to decline the job
- So the plannig engineer takes care of the work flow of material, checking the demand for the next 3 months or more using Salesforce
- In order to know if they have enough material or not, the Planning Engineer will break down on material lists by parts attached to a delivery date, and also look at when existing material that's out will be returned by the customer
- Formwork experience in terms of having read/interpreted drawings involving formwork
- A Project Manager who is experienced in understanding the demand from Sales Force/Customers
- Advanced skills in excel, like dynamic sheets, formulas etc.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.