Raleigh, North Carolina
US$95000 - US$125000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Our client are an award winning, industry leader who have delivered office, industrial, hospitality, healthcare, retail, multi-family and specialty commercial construction projects for high-profile clients across the Southeast. Due to increasing demands on their business and recent project wins they are looking to add an experienced Superintendent to their well-established team.
Due to consistent growth they are looking to bring in an experience superintendent to lead Podium style Multifamily projects;
- This is a lead Construction Superintendent job building local ground up multifamily projects, mainly podium and wrap styles.
- As Superintendent you will supervise, motivate and ensure the safety of all field personnel.
- The main responsibility is to maintain a safe worksite that delivers the project on time and within budget
- Additionally you will work along side the Project Manger to review change orders, material purchases, and subcontract agreements.
- 5+ podium style multifamily projects with 150+ units and budgets over $20M
- 10+ years of construction experience, 6+ yrs of Superintendent experience
- To stand out Bachelor's Degrees, OSHA 30, and 5+ years of podium style multifamily experience is a plus
- Ability to show a proven track record of successful projects as well as pass drug and background checks.
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.