almost 2 years ago
The Preconstruction Manager assumes the lead role in directing activities necessary to prepare advanced-level buget proposals and bids.
- Lead role managing $30M+ budget proposals
- Lead/Mentor junior estimating team
- Advanced understanding and implementation of preconstruction standards and procedures
- Work in coordination with operations team on purchasing, strategies, procurement requirements, and subcontractor selection
- Provide design assistance/constructability reviews for each phase of a project's design
- Purchasing/preliminary/subcontractor negotiations
- Primary A/E/O point of contact during preconstruction
- Budget presentation meetings
- Develop fee strategy with team
- Lead role in training other associates
- Mentor developing members of preconstruction team
- B.S. in Construction Management or related field
- 8-12 preconstruction experience (3-5 as Senior Estimator)
- Experience with large-scale commercial construction projects including high-rise, hospitality, mixed-use, corporate offices etc..
- Healthcare/medical project experience a PLUS
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.