Hawthorne, New Jersey
US$70000 - US$85000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Product Manager - construction formwork systems - Hawthorne, NJ
To run new product launches and to manage an existing portfolio of forwork systems, serve as the product expert nationally in supporting sales team and customers to deliver best solutions to indirectly impact revenue generation.
- Create, maintain and manage marketing materials for each of the assigned product groups
- Conduct thorough and well-documented engineering requests and application field test programs for new products and special projects
- Support demand planning and inventory management activities in collaboration with logistics department.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales management to develop product sales strategies
- Develop, implement and continually optimize marketing strategy by gathering market intelligence assess and monitor competitive activity and general market conditions to appropriately react to industry changes
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering, sales, marketing, production, and logistics
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 4-6 years' of product management and/or marketing in the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills including and command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Reading and understanding of project blueprints and technical drawings
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel. PowerPoint) and Autodesk AutoCAD
- Strong customer focus required. Customer service mindset to resolve and provide solutions to problems in the
- Must have excellent organization and interpersonal skillsA valid driver's license and clean driving
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in COMPANY designated territories in the US and to Europe corporate offices, subsidiaries, and job sites. Approximately 15% to 20% travel.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Concrete construction or formwork and shoring experience and a solid understanding of building plans and drawings.
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Training Course
Compesnation & benefits:
- 10 PTO + 6 sick days + public holidays
- medical, dental, 401k
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.