Charlotte, North Carolina
US$80000 - US$98000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a leading general contractor across the region. Due to their excellent reputation in the market the company has secured an extensive pipeline of projects in the Commercial Tenant Improvement space.
- Participate in the business development process including client contacts, relationships, proposals, and presentations for selected projects.
- Weekly and monthly review of job cost reports and preparation of monthly analysis.
- Process submittals to achieve the project schedule and the contract documents.
- Expedite the material deliveries of subcontractors and vendors.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Have overall responsibility for project success, including safety, schedule, profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead the Project Team in the review of manpower, equipment, material resources to ensure the successful and profitable execution of the work.
- Ensure that as many levels of detailed schedules are prepared and distributed as required to support the project schedule.
- Prepare all change orders and cost control budget adjustments.
- 5-7 years minimum with a Commercial General Contractor
- Experience managing a portfolio of Class A Office and Luxury-Retail projects from start to completion
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, reach out for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.