US$100000 - US$150000 per annum + health insurance, 401k, truck, fuel card
over 2 years ago
Project Manager - Highways & Bridges - Houston
Mid-size heavy civil construction company with HQ in Houston, and heavy civils projects experience in the Houston market for over 25 years, is looking for a heavy civils Project Manager to manage highways, bridges and structural concrete superstructure projects in Houston.
- Start date - immediate (pending any notice the new hire needs to give to their previous employer)
- Working independently from the Superintendents & estimators (although part of a team)
- Field based PM, managing 1-2 projects at a time in Houston only (minimal travel)
- Mainly road & bridge municipal projects with some state work
- Project values between $2m-$20m
- Sweet spot would be hiring someone with 10 years experience at $120k salary + bonus & benefits, but higher salaries in line with finding someone with more than 10 years experience
- Project bonus is paid out at the end of each project, it's 20% of anything over the anticipated GP. Typical project GP for this company is 18%-20%. E.g. if the anticipated GP is $200k, and the actual GP is $400k, the PM would be paid 20% of the difference (i.e. 20% of $200k = $40k)
- Truck, fuel card, health insurance, 401k
Compensation as described is a guide, and the company will provide a compensation package that represents the experience, and value which each individual can provide. The company is focused on finding a candidate with the right skills, and value, over sticking to a fixed budget for this position.
For more information, and company details, please contact Rob Payne, Recruitment Manager of Oscar Construction in Houston, 713 574 6405 or email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.