Charlotte, North Carolina
US$100000 - US$125000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading hotel builder across the South East with a strong presence in North Carolina. The company has been delivering large and complex hospitality project for nearly 85 years and continues to grow. Their backlog and pipeline of work ensures continued successful for years to come.
Due to consistent growth they are looking to bring in an experienced Project Manager to lead Hospitality projects;
- As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing all of the office based activities associated with delivering Multifamily & Mixed Use projects on time and within budget.
- Throughout the project lifecycle managing change orders, contract administration, subcontractors, submittals, RFIs, procurement, buyout and schedule requirements.
- Work closely with company leadership to lead a team of APMs and Project Engineers. Clearly communicating expectations and deadlines to the team is essential for success.
- 5+ podium style hospitality projects with budgets over $20M
- 10+ years of construction experience, 6+ yrs of Project Manager experience
- Not required but candidates with Master's Degrees, OSHA 30, or 5+ years of complex hospitality project experience will stand out
- Ability to show a proven track record of successful projects as well as pass drug and background checks.
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, reach out for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.