Raleigh, North Carolina
US$95000 - US$130000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client is a leading multifamily and mixed use contractor across the South East. The majority of their projects are mixed use and consist of a podium for retail and parking. They currently have hundreds of millions of dollars in pipeline and are positioned to grow for the coming years.
Due to consistent growth they are looking to bring in an experienced Project Manager to lead Podium style Multifamily projects;
- As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing all of the office based activities associated with delivering Multifamily & Mixed Use projects on time and within budget.
- Key responsibilities include managing contracts, change orders, scheduling, and budgets through all phases of construction.
- This role also has a high level of interaction with executive leadership internally, at client firms, and at subcontractors. Maintaining these relationships while providing value is essential to be successful in this role.
- 5+ podium style multifamily projects with 150+ units and budgets over $20M.
- 10+ years of construction experience, 6+ yrs of Project Manager experience.
- To stand out Master's Degrees, OSHA 30, and 5+ years of podium style multifamily experience is a plus.
- Ability to show a proven track record of successful projects as well as pass drug and background checks.
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.