Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Up to US$75000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading general contractor in the Carolinas that works hand and hand with a developer to preform all of their work. As they, and the developer, continue to grow their project pipeline they are looking to add strong professionals to the team. The team has incredible tenure, and a helpers mentality.
- Evaluate and complete prime contract, subcontracts and purchase orders and fully understanding the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Work alongside and assist the preconstruction department with proposals, take offs, subcontractor screening.
- Notify owner if there is a change of scope due to RFIs, submittal reviews, and/or direction from the architect that is different from that of the drawings.
- Process change orders and pursue timely approval and payment.
- Provide accurate monthly reports that forecast through project completion
- 5 years minimum working on Multifamily projects with a self-preforming developer or general contractor
- Experience managing a portfolio of multifamily projects from start to completion & renovations
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally, a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, reach out for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.