US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + truck,401k,Insurances,Bonus
4 months ago
Project Manager Required!
I am currently representing an excellent client in the DFW area who are searching for an experienced heavy civil project manager to join the team.
The role is highly specialized in the trenching and pipe laying sphere, in particular using large format machines.
Client is searching for an individual with experience working with either Tesmec or Trencor machines (this is an absolute necessity in previous experience)
The role would suit an individual looking for excellent career progression with a growing contractor.
Opportunities to progress through the levels are abundant.
5-10 years heavy civil and trenching experience are required with an emphasis on laying large diameter pipe and open cut trenching, using Tesmec or Trencor machines.
Salary range is very much dependant on experience however is above average market rate, client also offers an attractive bonus structure, medical, vision and dental insurance as well as truck allowance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to run multiple projects
- A flair for business development and winning work
- Strong understanding of Tesmec or Trencor machines
- 5 + years experience working on Heavy Civil and Trenching projects
- Open cut trenching experience
- Proven track record running and putting together multiple crews
- Drive to grow and push a business forward
If you meet these requirements and are interested in an exciting and new opportunity then please reach out.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.