New Jersey, USA
almost 2 years ago
Selling Branch Manager - Insulation
Our client is one of the largest distributors of roofing and exterior envelope products. They focus on providing excellent service to both commercial and residential projects through out the building industry. Our client also recognizes their employees are their biggest assets and consistently want them to be happy, healthy and safe.
The Branch Manager will oversee the overall success of the branch and contribute to the territory sales
- Planning and implementing strategies for store growth
- Implementing effective procedures for daily operations consistent with company guidelines
- Develops and maintains relationships with major store customers to ensure their ongoing satisfaction
- Work along side and assist outside sales team to continuously develop new key accounts
- Offer feedback and training to inside and outside sales team
- Work closely with operations managers, inventory managers, safety managers, and regional directors to ensure the ongoing success for the branch
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Business
- 2 years of previous sales team management experience
- 2 years of previous sales experience within the building materials industry, preferred insulation or roofing
The successful candidate for this role will receive base salary, commissions, bonus incentives. Additionally they will create a long term career plan and have the option to move through role rotations and locations.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Building Materials industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.