£70000 - £100000 per annum + $160k-$200k OTE, $725 vehicle stipend
about 2 years ago
Senior Account Manager - Formwork
With $1.4bn worth of new construction projects taking place in 2020 alone in Florida, THE fastest growing formwork design and manufacturing firm in the USA, is looking for Senior Account Managers to support their residential and non-residential contractor customers deliver their projects more efficiently.
Each senior account manager will be delivering sales and rental sales for wall and column formwork, bridge formwork, tunnel formwork, climbing formwork and safety systems as well as shoring equipment.
We are looking for experienced formwork sales / account manager professionals who have a demonstrable track record in achieving consistency in sales revenue, through providing unrivalled customer service for at least 5 years. You will have experience and ability to read construction drawings / blueprints.
You will need to locate yourself with good access to Tampa or Orlando. We have a brand new state of the art engineering and stock warehouse centrally located between South, Central and North Florida.
We have completed over $400m in sales, and have 300 staff in the USA, with over 3,000 staff situated across 50 office locations globally. With our world class engineering team, we are able to produce turnkey engineered solutions for some of the most technically challenging projects, in the most prestigious locations worldwide. Our growth has been achieved through solid consistency in delivering to the highest level of customer service, enabling 70% of our business in 2019 to come from repeat customers.
If you're looking to enjoy a rewarding career with progressive opportunities, through a clearly defined development plan, and be incentivized for hard work and achievement, then we look forward to your application to join us.
Specifics for this role
- Senior Account Manager
- Outside, field based role, covering Central Florida, visiting construction project sites
- Contacting regular & prospective customers to demonstrate systems, explain features & benefits and solicit orders
- Answer customer questions relating to pricing, availability, procedures, product uses and credit terms
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs & collaborate with engineering department
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitor activity
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets, reports, keeping sales records and filing expenses
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment
- Prepare sales contracts and order forms
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments
- $70k-$80k salary (negotiable dependent on candidate's sales ability, track record and business connections)
- $160k-$200k OTE with uncapped monthly commission structure
- $725 vehicle allowance PLUS gas card
- up to $5,000 assistance with relocation costs if moving from out of state
- Medical & dental benefits
- 12 days PTO, 6 sick days
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.