San Antonio, Texas
almost 3 years ago
Our client is a turnkey stairway solution provider for production home builders. They not only supply a wide range of products they also offer completely custom iron fabrication to design a custom solution for their client.
- The Territory Manager's primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing, general contractor and home builder markets.
- The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers.
- The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position.
- Extensive experience in the San Antonio market selling to and calling on residential and commercial builders, minimally 5 years but more is absolutely welcome
- Strong relationships and reputation within the Central Texas market
- Previous experience selling for a building manufacturer that targets the production residential market
The successful candidate will receive a 6 month guarantee and then an incredibility competitive commission plan. They are also ready to build this San Antonio branch around them and support the candidate as they grow.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Building Materials industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.