$50,000- $70,000 + uncapped commission
9 months ago
COVID-19 Update: We are currently following guidelines and working remotely across all of our offices. We are still hiring, have swapped to video interviews and successfully on-boarding new team members remotely. However, because of this, we are only looking for experienced Full Desk / 360 Recruitment Consultants that have experience within an IT vertical. Once we are back in the office, we will again be open to entry-level candidates or consultants that we can cross-train.
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards, and reputation are what truly represents our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology, Energy & Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our five offices.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
We are looking for experienced consultants to join us with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your vertical. At Oscar we are strong believers of a 360 model where you will be involved in Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Candidate Acquisition / Recruiting.
As a business built around our people, we are looking for individuals that we can build a platform around and help us grow our presence in the markets we choose to work.
In line with our 2022 vision, we have identified several key markets that we are heavily investing in across each of our brands.
- Technology: Cyber Security, Software/Web Development, and Machine Learning.
- Energy: Liquifying Natural Gas (LNG), Power, and Renewables.
- Construction: Civil, and Commercial in Austin, Houston and Tampa.
That being said, we value cultural fit, process, and performance more than being an exact market fit, so don’t let that stop you from seeing if we are still the right place to help you reach your goals.
- 2+ Years working for a US or UK based staffing company that operates a 360 / Full Desk model
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline and/or geographical area
- Experience managing multiple client relationships / accounts and increasing client life-time value
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
- Sourcing and Recruiting experience (Headhunting, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Referrals etc.)
- Team Lead experience or willingness to help train new hires as we grow
You also get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure – no thresholds or draw!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (100 % employer contribution)
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (in 2019 we went to Croatia, France & Vegas)
- 12pm Friday finishes every week and Flexi-hours
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in Houston, Austin, London, Manchester, Amsterdam and more to come)
- Accredited Management Training and Learning Pathways
- Other Perks (iPhone, Gym, Parking Contribution etc.)
This vacancy is open to US, UK or Australian nationals. We offer a full relocation package and an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance for all employees, as well as a market-leading commission structure.
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen for more info!