US$90000 - US$120000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is a quickly growing contractor with a strong track record in the market. Their team is made up of well know professionals within the construction industry, and they are looking to add another one to their Preconstruction Department.
Due to an increase in bid request they are looking to hire a Sr Estimator to;
- Prepare the estimates, proposals and bid documents for commercial construction projects, with a strong focus on interiors renovations, tenet build outs and up fits
- Build strong relationships with vendors and subcontractors, as they highly value everyone they work with
- Develop and lead a team of 3 assistant estimators, that is expected to grow to 5
- 12+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry, 8+ in a estimator role
- 6+ years of experience biding on commercial interiors projects
- Comfortable completely the entire bid package for a project
- Bachelors degree in engineering or construction management
- Previous experience leading junior co-workers is desirable, but not required
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a commission plan based on total project value.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.