US$70000 - US$80000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a leading general contractor across the region. Due to their excellent reputation in the market the company has secured an extensive pipeline of projects in the Commercial Tenant Improvement space.
- Participates with field management by monitoring the progress of the schedule for timely completion within budget.
- Assists field management in reviewing project estimates and cost control system at the beginning of the project.
- Participates in preconstruction planning, when possible, regarding the project schedule and budget.
- Reviews project estimates and cost control systems at the beginning of the project.
- Project Start-up and Scheduling
- Thoroughly understands project specifications, drawings, contracts and the contract's general conditions.
- Participates in subcontractor project orientation meetings.
- Works with office personnel in the communication and coordination of submittals and coordination drawings with subcontractors and field management.
- Participates with field management in the review and coordination of the Loss Prevention and Quality Control Program.
- 3 years or more Interiors field construction experience.
- Local market commercial construction field experience.
- Organizes people, tools, and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Makes decisions under tight deadlines, sometimes with incomplete information.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and makes necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, reach out for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.