Chapel Hill, North Carolina
US$85000 - US$110000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Full service general contractor that specializes in K-12 construction across the South East. They have built a strong reputation across the industry as reliable and trusted. They are now expanding and currently have an urgent need for a Superintendent.
- Due to a strong pipeline of projects they are looking for an experienced Superintendent with ground up K-12 project experience to come in and lead
- From ground break to punch list and close out you will have complete control and responsibility of the project
- Coordinate with and oversee internal field staff and on site subcontractors
- Lead weekly safety and update meetings
- 10+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry, 6+ in a superintendent role
- 4+ years of experience on ground up K-12 projects, average project side $15M+
- Bachelors degree preferred, or an additional 4 years of experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to courtney.sell@oscar|recruit.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.