Charlotte, North Carolina
US$85000 - US$115000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client are an award winning, industry leader who have delivered office, industrial, hospitality, healthcare, retail, multi-family and specialty commercial construction projects for high-profile clients across the Southeast. Due to increasing demands on their business and recent project wins they are looking to add an experienced Superintendent to their team.
Due to consistent growth over the last 60 years they are looking for a superintendent to oversee large scale industrial projects;
- This is a lead Construction Superintendent job building local ground up industrial projects.
- As Superintendent you will supervise the field construction, including all organization, planning and scheduling.
- The main responsibility is to maintain a safe worksite that delivers the project on time and within budget
- Additionally you will work along side the Project Manger to review change orders, material purchases, and subcontract agreements.
- 10+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry, 6+ in a superintendent role
- 4+ years of experience on industrial projects using tilt up, average project size $10M+
- OSHA 30
- Bachelors degree preferred, or an additional 4 years of experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
The successful candidate will be given an industry leading base salary plus a bonus plan based on total project value. Additionally a company truck program, gas card, phone, laptop and 401k is provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Construction industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. We work with General Contractors in;
Healthcare Construction | High|rise Construction | Interior Renovations | Tenet Build Outs |K|12 Construction |Hospitality Construction |Mixed Use Construction |Retail Construction |Multifamily Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.