US$90000 - US$130000 per annum + Insurances, Car, 401k, PTO
5 months ago
Currently Recruiting For - Utilities Superintendent
Salary - $100k - $130k Experience depending
Location - Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas
My client is currently recruiting for a Utilities Superintendent to run works in the DFW area.
The contractor is well respected and established in the area across: Highway/Road Construction, Residential Civil Development and Commercial development offering a turnkey solution on all civil needs including wet and dry utilities, soil stabilization, mass excavation, concrete structures, earthwork and paving.
The reason for this role is due to the expansion of the company, they are looking to strengthen the utilities department with an experience superintendent with at least 5 years experience working in the role.
The ideal candidate will be a self sufficient and driven individual who is looking to progress with the company and move up the ladder during their career. Opportunities to advance to Operations Manager could be very quick for the right candidate.
Client is offering an attractive Salary and Benefits package for the Utilities Superintendent Role - Base $100k - $130k, Healthcare, Vision, Dental Insurance, Company Truck, 3 Weeks PTO, 401k.
Superintendent Experience Required:
To Apply you must have the following experience,
* 5 years minimum experience working as a utilities superintendent
* Confidence and ability to work with minimal support across storm drainage, sanitary sewer and water installation, use of trench boxes, hydraulic shoring, and all aspects of trench safety.
* Live in the DFW or be willing to relocate
* Need to be proactive on their approach on site
* Ability to understand and ensure all safety requirements and practice effective communication with the team
* Be able to put together 1-2 crews from past work if required.
If you would like to apply then please forward an up to date resume and project lists to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.