US$80000 - US$130000 per annum + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonus
3 months ago
My client are currently looking for an exceptional individual to lead the CAD/Survey Department Team.
An Emphasis on Heavy Highway, Roadway and Heavy Civil projects is necessary.
Typical Experience Required:
- Create, manage and maintain project layout and construction data
- Establish and maintain standardized machine control / survey models and construction survey data for project level operations
- Delegate and Schedule work with the Survey and CAD Technicians
- Help create and implement Department Level Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide guidance to the field survey operations and Standard Operating Procedures for utilization of Survey Department Construction Layout Data
- Responsible for providing growth opportunities to Survey and CAD Techs within department
- Train engineers and surveyors annually in a corporate wide training program
- Perform calculations such as alignments, drainage ,structures and roadway modeling
- Create machine and data collector files for the projects
- Perform and assist with Quality Control on data calculated within the department
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Company values
- Familiar with a wide variety of Heavy Highway and Survey practices and principles
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficient.
- Fluent knowledge of Trimble Terramodel and Business Center Software
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- May lead and direct the work of others
If you meet the above experience and would like to apply then please reach out and contact me.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.