over 2 years ago
Our client is one of the nation's largest distribution networks for the building materials industry. They provide all of their sales guys with support and autonomy. They have a reputation of selling to repeat customers, allowing their sales team to build strong pipelines and consistently increase their income.
- The Territory Manager's primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing, general contractor and home builder markets.
- The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers.
- The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position.
- Prior experience as a successful outside sales profession within the building materials industry, roofing products preferred
- Managed a multi-million dollar territory and can demonstrate how you increased your territory's market year-over year
- At least 3 years of experience and a bachelors degree is required
The successful candidate will be receiving a base salary plus an uncapped commission that is paid weekly. Additionally, 401k, health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits are provided.
If you're interested in this role, reach out to me on LinkedIn or send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Building Materials industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.