US$90000 - US$135000 per annum + Insurances, Car, 401k, PTO
8 months ago
Currently recruiting for Utilities Superintendents.
I am currently working witha number of clients in the DFW who are looking for excellent Utilities Superintendents.
Market leading salaries and benefits are available.
If you meet the below criteria and would like to apply then please reach out:
- 3 Years minimum experience as a Utilities Superintendent
- Experience on large & small diameter pipe
- Experience on Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, Box Culvert, Paving, Txdot, Municipal and all aspects of wet and dry utilities
- Ideal background is coming from working way up from crews to foreman to superintendent
- Ability to put together crews is highly beneficial
- Day to day running of sites and maintaining high health and safety
- Progress reports and ability to think on feet to combat arising situations is a must
- Confidence across all aspects of Heavy Civil Construction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.